Friday, December 16, 2011

Vacation time :D

Some of you may have seen that the store went on vacation earlier this week. I'll be coming back to Washington around the 9th of January. For now I'll enjoy my trip to the parents and get pampered in every way. Especially since I caught a cold on the flight over, I'm getting the full works of pampering right now. It sure makes having a cold less horrible.

After getting fully rested and enjoying the holidays, I hope to use the 3hr time zone difference to help me wake up earlier in WA. If I can get used to waking up at 8am in NY which is 5am in WA then I can finally start taking more High school Substitute placements! Yay. Although I like the elementary kids more these days, it's nice to not be around complete children all the time. I'll be subbing as much as I can when I get back(so I can get to the point of a pay raise yay) so commissioned work may be slower, but I still plan to plush as much as I can on days off. That and theres this week off in February for "2nd winter break?/1st spring break" i think they officially call it spring break, but they have another spring break in april, and well february is still winter isn't it? I dunno, but I plan to get lots of plushies done and start posting more on here.

I have a lot of projects I started or thought of that I need to finish and get out there. So hopefully the new yr will be a good one, and I can get lots of things done while still making some good money for the future house i want one day XD

I hope everyone has a lovely holiday!!!! and sorry for any typos, I'm a bit too sick to reread right now XD

No comments:

Post a Comment